Click on the links below for more detailed information.
- Benefits - The PaFarm website helps consumers find Farm Markets, provides direct
communication to the association for members and aids the search for products
and services important to our industry.
All PaFarm members are listed on the association website: www.PaFarm.com.
We will include your address, phone number, website and email address.
- Act 106 Licensing Guidelines - Farmers Market Vendor Food Safety Guidance Document (PDF)
- Crop Insurance Concerns: If you are having issues resolving any crop insurance concerns remember - The Basic Provisions of the Insurance Policy section 20 provide the tools to settle disputes. Click on the titles below for more information (PDFs).
Understanding The Value Of Mediation In Problem Solving
Mediator Contact Information
- Customer Safety Farm Market & Agrotourism Risk
- Check out our articles and videos on Facebook.
- Farm Fresh mobile app: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/farm-fresh/id427800253?mt=8
Farm Fresh helps you find the Farm Markets in your area. It currently contains results for Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland and Delaware. Future updates will include additional states. It is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.Requires iOS 4.2 or later.
- Farmers' Market Manager Survey, just analyzed, hot off the presses! (June 2012) - Summary Results of 2011 Season Technical Assistance Needs, Food Safety, and Market Performance
- Produce Fact Sheets
- Retail Farm Market Research initial report (PDF)
- Wholesale License application E-form for Processing/Manufacturing, Warehouse/Distribution Establishments from the Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture Bureau of Food Safety and Laboratory Services